Accessibility Statement for Aldridge Early Learning Center
Aldridge Early Learning Center is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Aldridge Early Learning Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AldridgeCenter.org.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) – [opens in new window] defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
AldridgeCenter.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AldridgeCenter.org.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AldridgeCenter.org:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
AldridgeCenter.org is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions.
Accessibility of AldridgeCenter.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AldridgeCenter.org, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AldridgeCenter.org:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact email@example.com for support.
Aldridge Early Learning Center assessed the accessibility of AldridgeCenter.org by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 25 May 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool – [opens in new window].