We are now able to increase our enrollment to 108 children effective Monday, June 15th. There are new guidelines governing how we operate as we enter into Phase III of the governor’s Restore Illinois plan. Some of the guidelines are:
- Parents will be able to walk their child to their classroom, but will not be able to enter the classroom.
- Neither children nor staff will wear street shoes in the classroom. They can leave a pair of slippers in their cubbie to put on upon arriving at the center.
- Coats, jackets, stuffed toys may not be taken into the classroom.
- Classrooms will not merge at any time during the day.
- We will continue to take temperatures of everyone seeking to enter the building. Admission will be denied to anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater and or who have any of the other symptoms associated with a serious illness and or contagious/communicable disease (including COVID-19).
- All adults (parents and staff) will need to wear a mask/face coverings over their mouth and nose when entering the building; in all common areas and when exiting the building.
Staff will also wear mask while in the classroom.
- Children over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear a mask throughout the day, except during meal and nap time. Parents may provide a mask for their child.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer will be placed near the front entry way and in each classroom. Children though will not be permitted to use hand sanitizer.
- Parents and staff will be notified within 2 hours of the confirmation of a COVID case or other serious illness or contagious/communicable disease.